Sunday 10 January 2016

Sunday Post #28

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

These past weeks I had some personal issues so that's why I didn't post as much as I wanted. And I finally feel like I can leave it all behind me so that's good. Nothing much happened this week. But I am excited for next week. My mom is coming over for a couple of days to visit me and it's my birthday on Thursday! So I'm going to celebrate that during the week with my mom and then in the weekend with my friends. I can't wait for it! 

This week on the blog: 

Next week on the blog:
  • Monday: Review: The Dragon of the Month Club by Iain Reading
  • Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #76: Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get But Didn't 
  • Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday #115
  • Thursday: Review: Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss #2) by Stephanie Perkins
  • Friday: Review: Racing Savannah (Hundred Oaks #4) by Miranda Kenneally

Elien

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!