Sunday 14 June 2015

Sunday Post #25 & Stacking the Shelves #63

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

This week was quiet uneventful. Most of my friends have to work during the evening and I work until the afternoon. So we didn't have much time to spend together. But today I went out with some colleagues of mine to grab dinner. Next week will be my last week here in London and I am sad to leave. I met so many amazing people here and I can already tell that it will be hard to say goodbye to them all.  


Last week on the blog: 
Next week on the blog:
  • Monday: Review: Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins
  • Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #66: Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 2015 
  • Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday #99
  • Thursday: Review: Me Tarzan - You Jane by Camelia Miron Skyba
  • Friday: Review: The Roche Hotel by Mysti Parker

Showcase Sunday's/Stacking the Shelves aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. This Sunday meme is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea and Tynga's Reviews:

Bought: 

1711889822247695248742952487435324874348248743052487429924874314

Nineteen Eighty Four by George Orwell
Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss #2) by Stephanie Perkins
The Beautiful Cassandra (Little Black Classics #33) by Jane Austen
The Night is Darkening Round Me (Little Black Classics #63) by Emily Brontë
Woman Much Missed (Little Black Classics #14) by Thomas Hardy
The Old Nurse's Story (Little Black Classics #39) by Elizabeth Gaskell
The Great Winglebury Duel (Little Black Classics #37) by Charles Dickens
The Reckoning (Little Black Classics #48) by Edith Wharton

El

4 comments:

  1. You got some nice classics! After watching Far From the Madding Crowd, I'm interested in the Thomas Hardy one you picked up. Have a good reading week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After reading Tess of the Dubervilles by him I'm really excited to read more books by him.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I have been really interested in reading more classics lately. Great week for you chica!

    I hope you have a great week! Happy reading :)

    Here's my weekly wrap up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all short stories and were only 80p each so I couldn't pass them up!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!