Saturday 13 June 2015

Band of the Month June: PVRIS



Music has always been a huge part of my life. I love going to music concerts and to music festivals. My iPod is next to my ereader my best friend. I never go anywhere without my music. So I figured that it was about time that I introduced some music in my blog. From now on I will feature one of my favorite bands each month. Maybe you know them, maybe you don’t. Maybe you’ll like them, maybe you’ll hate them. But anyway I think that this is going to be lots of fun!


PVRIS, pronounced as Paris, is an American rock band. The band was formed in 2012 and consists of Lyndsey Gunnulfsen (vocals), Alex Babinski (lead guitar) and Brian MacDonald (bass guitar). There sound is a mix of alternative rock, experimental rock and electronic rock. It is really interesting to listen to their songs. Their songs hold so much meaning and even though I have listened to their album White Noise multiple times I still hear different things every time I listen to it. This band is still young and I truly believe that they can become a great band in the future. They have so much talent and potential so I cannot wait to see what the future brings for them. 


A couple of their songs: 






El

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!