The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
These past two weeks I have posted very little. Last week was my last week in London so I did spend a lot of time with my friends over there. And when I got back home in Belgium on Monday everything was just so hectic. Catching up with friends, visiting family, unpacking... So I have had little time to read and to write blog posts. I don't know what the next couple of weeks will be like since I will be away from home again. On Tuesday I am flying to the states and I will have a summer job there for the next three months. I am so excited for this since I will finally see my friends there again after a whole year! But at the same time I am also a little sad to leave everyone back home again. And oh I graduated from Uni this Monday, no more classes for me!!
Last week on the blog:
- Thursday: Review: Me Tarzan - You Jane by Camelia Miron Skiba
- Friday: Review: The Roche Hotel (Season One) by Mysti Parker
Next week on the blog:
- Monday: Review: The DUFF:Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger
- Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #68 | EOM June Wrap Up
- Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday #100
- Thursday: Review: Indiscretion by Hannah Fielding
- Friday: New Releases in July