Tuesday 21 April 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #59: Top Ten All Time Favorite Authors


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Broke and Bookish. This weeks topic is Top Ten All Time Favorite Authors

Richelle Mead: Seriously every series I have read by her is just amazing! No matter what she writes I will read it.

Maria V. Snyder: She is probably my favorite fantasy author. I loved her Study and Healer series and I can't wait to read more books by her.

J.K. Rowling: She's just amazing! I mean she wrote Harry Potter, that's enough to be one of my favorite authors for the rest of my life.

John Green: I don't often read books by male authors (I have no idea why) but this guy is a genius. All of his books are amazing!

Katie McGarry: She is probably my favorite YA contemporary author. Her Pushing the Limits series is just amazing and I can't wait to read the first book in the Thunder Road series.

Charlotte Brönte: She wrote my favorite book of all times, Jane Eyre. So she deserves to be in this list!

Karen Amanda Hooper: She's not well know but her books are just amazing. Everytime she releases a new book I am beyond excited to read it.

Gayle Forman: another amazing YA contemporary author. I just love her books! They are all amazing and I will probably read anything she'll write. 

Philippa Gregory: Her historical fiction books are just amazing. I love how when I read a book by her I feel like I am really living in the past. 

Jane Austen: I've read all her books and I loved them all. After Charlotte Brönte she's my favorite classical author. 

El


2 comments:

  1. Austen, Rowling, Green! Love them to pieces :-) A great list El, I have some of Phillipa Gregory's books but I need to start them! I think I have the Cousin's War series :-) Here's my TTT if you would like to check it out :-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll like Gregory her books :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!