Wednesday 22 October 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #70: The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:

The Fill-In Boyfriend
by Kasie West

18660447

When Gia Montgomery's boyfriend, Bradley, dumps her in the parking lot of her high school prom, she has to think fast. After all, she'd been telling her friends about him for months now. This was supposed to be the night she proved he existed. So when she sees a cute guy waiting to pick up his sister, she enlists his help. The task is simple: be her fill-in boyfriend - two hours, zero commitment, a few white lies. After that, she can win back the real Bradley.

The problem is that days after prom, it's not the real Bradley she's thinking about, but the stand-in. The one whose name she doesn't even know. But tracking him down doesn't mean they're done faking a relationship. Gia owes him a favor and his sister intends to see that he collects: his ex-girlfriend's graduation party - three hours, zero commitment, a few white lies.

Just when Gia begins to wonder if she could turn her fake boyfriend into a real one, Bradley comes waltzing back into her life, exposing her lie, and threatening to destroy her friendships and her new-found relationship.

Goodreads

Why I can't wait
Every time that I see that Kasie West has a new book I'm so excited because they always sound so amazing. But somehow I managed to have never read a book by her. I'm planning to change that, so I might as well start with this book. 

Publication date: May 5th 2015

El

2 comments:

  1. Yay! This does sound so cute. I'm in the same boat as you, but I think this will be the one I might actually get around to reading. Great pick!

    Here's My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one :D And May 5th is still a long time, so I have time enough to clear a spot on my calender for this book :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!