Monday 1 September 2014

I am back!


Hi guys!

I’m back home since last weekend. I had a wonderful two months in the States. I met so many wonderful people who I can call my friends now. So I was quiet upset when the time was there for me to go back to Belgium. My goodbyes went together with a lot of tears, luckily there are things as the internet these days!



A few pictures to show you why my summer was so amazing:

I got to call this place home for two months!


Celebrating my first of 4th of July

We had a 90's roller skate party, it was so much fun!

Kayaking on the lake.

But most importantly: making new friends!!
So from now on you can back again more post from me on a more regular basis. I hope everyone's summer was as great as mine!

El


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!