Tuesday 25 February 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #21: Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished Yet



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Broke and Bookish. This weeks is:
Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished Yet

 1002530513125947Insurgent (Divergent, #2)976177111112619106377661176592013253276Allegiance (Legacy, #2)175588387198988Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)17374029Life Eternal (Dead Beautiful, #2)

It's more like a top 14 and I probably could have added more books to this list but this are the series that I definitely want to finish. 

What's your top ten this week? 

El


7 comments:

  1. I haven't even started the first for several of these series even though I have them on my shelf waiting. Although I have started the Matched series, so I need to finish it too. Great rewind choice :)

    Mine was Top Ten Books You'd Like To Reread

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of series to on my shelf that I still need to start reading, sometimes it seems like I'm the only person who hasn't read a certain series yet :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I'm just not a series-finisher. I love the joy of reading the start of a series, but then...well, I usually just don't want to wander on in that world.

    Here's my Top Ten: Childhood Favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I have to force myself to finish a series, I always like to now how it ends but the middle of the series just doesn't interest me.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Great pick. I have a horrible habit of not finishing series, especially if their is a long wait between books. I definitely recommend finishing the Under the Never Sky series - it blew me away! Nice list :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've to reread the first book first 'cause it has been a couple of year since I read it :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!