Tuesday 4 February 2014

Teaser Tuesday #18: Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!

To participate all you have to do is:
- Grab your current read- Open to a random page
- Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!

Clockwork Angel 
by Cassandra Clare

7171637

""Certainly not. Girls shouldn't read novels," said Jessamine, in the tone of someone reciting something she'd heard somewhere  else." (p. 141)

El


4 comments:

  1. Good teaser. Nobody wants to be told what they shouldn't do! This sounds like an interesting book.
    My Teaser is from CAPE MAYBE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is an interesting book.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I've had my eye on this book for awhile. I can't wait to read it! Love the teaser. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great book, I love it so far :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!