Wednesday 29 January 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #36: Song of the Fireflies by J.A. Redmerski



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:

Song of the Fireflies 
by J.A. Redmerski

18189342

Since they were kids, Elias Kline and Brayelle Bates have been iseparable. When Bray moves to South Carolina, seperating the two for the first time, they both at last realize their innocent childhood friendship has developed into something much more. So when Bray finally returns to Georgia - and to Elias - things between them couldn't be more perfect... until one fateful night changes everything. 

Desperate not to go to prison for a terrible accident, Elias and Bray decide to run. As they try to make the most of their freedom, the two find themselves relying on a rebellious group of people who tempt the duo into a wild and daring new life. But they can't run from their troubles forever. 

As the consequences of their past catch up to them, the couple must finally face reality. Even if they can make it through the unimaginable, Elias knows the truth about Bray's painful history, and in the end he may not be able to save Bray from herself. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why I can't wait: I've read the Edge of Never by Redmerski and I loved that book. And this one sounds even more powerful. So that's why I can't wait to read it. 

Publication date: February 4th 2014

What are you waiting for this week? 

El 



2 comments:

  1. Great pick! The egde of never has been on my TBR list forever, heard so many good things! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the Edge of Never but I still need to read the Edge of Always I hope to do that soon.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!