Wednesday 16 October 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #24: Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:

16140838
 
The yearbook votes have been cast. Senior year is about to get interesting.

Tia just wants to have fun. She’s worked hard to earn her reputation as the life of the party, and she’s ready for a carefree senior year of hanging out with friends and hooking up with cute boys. And her first order of business? New guy Will. She can’t get enough of his Midwestern accent and laid-back swagger.

As the sparks start to fly, Will wants to get serious. Tia’s seen how caring too much has left her sisters heartbroken, and she isn’t interested in commitment. But pushing away Will drives him into the arms of another girl. Tia tells herself it’s no big deal…until the yearbook elections are announced. Getting voted Biggest Flirt along with Will is, well, awkward. They may just be friends, but their chemistry is beginning to jeopardize Will's new relationship—and causing Tia to reconsider her true feelings. What started out as a lighthearted fling is about to get very complicated…
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why I want it: So far I liked every book that I've read by Jennifer Echols. They are always fun to read and it looks like this one is no different.
 
Release date: May 20th 2014
 
Which book did you pick this week? Let me know below or link me up!
 

El


9 comments:

  1. This sounds pretty good :) I've been wanting to check out this author for awhile now. Thanks for stopping by My WW!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a pretty good author, so you should check her out someday :)

      Thanks for stopping by Janina!

      Delete
  2. I really need to read Jennifer Echols. I've had her stuff on my TBR list for a while now!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a pretty good author, you definitely should pick up a book by her. Maybe you can start with this one.

      Thanks for stopping by Sandy!

      Delete
  3. i've heard so much about this book, I definitely should check it out! thanks for visiting our blog :)
    made a huge mistake in previous comment so had to remove it, sorry!!

    Check Out Our Current Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll like it when you check it out!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. The books I have read by Jennifer Echols I really enjoyed, so I'm definitely adding this one to my TBR :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!