Wednesday 28 August 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #20: Crash into You by Katie McGarry


 


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:
17233800


From acclaimed author Katie McGarry comes an explosive new tale of a good girl with a reckless streak, a street-smart guy with nothing to lose, and a romance forged in the fast lane

The girl with straight As, designer clothes and the perfect life-that's who people expect Rachel Young to be. So the private-school junior keeps secrets from her wealthy parents and overbearing brothers...and she's just added two more to the list. One involves racing strangers down dark country roads in her Mustang GT. The other? Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Walker-a guy she has no business even talking to. But when the foster kid with the tattoos and intense gray eyes comes to her rescue, she can't get him out of her mind.

Isaiah has secrets, too. About where he lives, and how he really feels about Rachel. The last thing he needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks-no matter how angelic she might look.

But when their shared love of street racing puts both their lives in jeopardy, they have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they'll go to save each other.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Why I can't wait: I finished reading Dare You To a few days ago and just like Pushing the Limits I loved it. So I have a feeling that Katie McGarry can never disappoint me. And it's Isaiah's book and let's face it he's a great guy!
 
Publication date: November 26th 2013
 
On which book are you waiting this week?
 

El

9 comments:

  1. Oh we have the same pick this week ;) I'm really dying to read this book and I have seen some bloggers getting their ARCs and I want one! Great pick :)

    Tanja @ Ja Ĩitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want one too! And we're lucky that November 26th isn't to far away anymore :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Really nice pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday-62-dead-girls-dont.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`m waiting on this one too! I can`t wait to read it, I loved the previous two books, Katy is a brilliant author :)

    Thanks for stopping by at my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katy is amazing, I'll read anything written by her.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I still need to start this series. I have the first book on my and I've had it since it released lol Thanks for stopping by My Haul!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes! I think I featured this one a couple of weeks ago, but I'm definitely anxious to get my hands on it! Great choice!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to read the first two, I'm so far behind! I need to get my butt in gear so I can be prepared come November :)

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!