Wednesday 7 August 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #17: Fireblood by Trisha Wolfe


 


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:
15841140
 
To save a kingdom, Zara must choose between a prince who could be the answer and a rising rebellion that threatens to take control.

When Zara Dane is chosen to marry Prince Sebastian Hart, son of the man who ordered her father’s capture, Zara knows she must fight to save everything she loves from ruin.

Being betrothed to the prince means a life trapped behind the towering stone walls of the Camelot-forged realm. Under the watchful eye of the prince's first knight, Sir Devlan Capra, changing her future becomes difficult.

When an unlikely rebel reveals the truth about the deadly secrets that fuel King Hart’s twisted world, Zara’s path to rescue her father becomes clouded by deception. The Rebels clear her path by forcing Zara’s hand with an ultimatum: sway Prince Sebastian to join the Rebels, convincing him of his father’s evil nature, or they will take him out.

But Zara is uncertain about a future under the Rebels’ command and where the prince’s heart truly lies. She must decide who to trust, what to believe, and what she’s truly fighting for before the king destroys all of Karm, including her heart.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Why I can't wait: Action, history and romance set in a world that doesn't excist. This book is perfect for me!
 
Release date: November 26th 2013
 
What are you waiting for?
 

El

14 comments:

  1. I have heard of this book and it sounds really good. I hope you'll get it soon :)

    Tanja @ Ja Ĩitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it does sounds good :)

    Here is my WoW

    And I'm your new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious about this one and I've been wanting to check out the author for a while now. Thanks for stopping by My WW!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never read a book by her before, but the books sounds great :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Awesome pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday-59-fates-by-lanie.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really good, it is now added to my TBR shelf! Great pick and thank you for sharing.

    New follower :0)
    My blog: Once Upon a Moonlight Review…

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you'll like it too when you read it :D Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. OOOO this looks interesting! Just added it to my TBR lit.

    Great pick!!!

    Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice! I can't wait for this either : )

    my WOW and giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!