Tuesday 27 August 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #8


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Broke and Bookish. This weeks is: Top Ten Favorite Secondary Characters

1) Isaac (The Fault in Our Stars): I really liked this guy from the moment I met him. And I keep wondering how he’s doing after everything he’s gone through with Augustus and Hazel.

2) Gayle (The Hunger Games): What happened to him after the story ended. Did he find someone  he loves? Did he ever see Katniss again?

3) Sydney (Vampire Academy): When I first read VA, she left a huge impression on me. Never been happier that she got her own series.

4) Julio (Leaving Paradise): I got the feeling that there’s more to him than that we got to know in the book. I wish I would know more about him.

5) Felicity (A Great and Terrible Beauty): What happened to her after Gemma left for America and Ann got to sing in a company? She was such a great personality and I really miss her.

6) Natalie Prior (Divergent): Tris mom was different than I ever expected. I would like to read her story.

7) Marlee (The Selection): This girl is simply amazing. I hope that we got to see more of her in the final book.

8) Emmet (Twilight): I really liked him and I wished that he had a huger part in the books.

9) Luna (Harry Potter): She has a special view on everything and it would be amazing to see through her eyes the world of Harry Potter.

10) Ambrose (Vampire Academy): a male damphire that became a “bloodwhore” what can be more interesting? And I really liked him.  
 

El

6 comments:

  1. Oh I forgot about Luna!
    ~Decadent
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She suddeny just popped to my head :p

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I completely agree with your list! I keep seeing lists and going "Oh, I should have added that one too" haha!

    Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was making this list I did find it hard to come up with ten of them, but know I have to many :D

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I actually wasn't a big fan of Gayle. :( Sorry. Love Emmett, Luna, and Ambrose though! Great choices!

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT earlier!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked Gayle till the last couple of chapters :)

      Thanks for stopping by Sandy!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!