Tuesday 20 August 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #7


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Broke and Bookish. This weeks is : Top Ten Things That Make Your Life As A Reader/Book Blogger Easier :

1. Goodreads: Goodreads is like heaven to me, so easy to find new books and to see what other like.

2. The Book Depository: Very useful to buy new boos, because where I live bookstore only got a small portion of English books. And it ships free!

3. NetGalley: I got to know a lot of new books/authors through this two. And it's always nice to get the chance to read a book for free.

4. Book blogs: They are very usefull to find books that you might like and to know someone elses opinion of a book.

5. Libraries: I Always go there if I want to read a book that I'm not sure of that I will like it. It helps to get less bad buys.

6. Twitter: Easy to follow all my favorite authors.

7. eReader: Since I've one I've read more books. And it's easy when you go on holiday.

8. Edelweiss: Same ass NetGalley.

9. YouTube: I follow some book vlogsters on it.

6 comments:

  1. I need to start following some vlogsters. I know Andi is now vlogging. There are probably others.

    Here's my Book Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many, a few months ago I didn't know either that their were so many vlogsters.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great list :-) I agree with a lot of your picks! I adore NetGalley for picking up new books/reading new authors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Netgalley is amazing!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Oh youtube! Great list.
    New follower.
    ~Decadent
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!