Monday 5 August 2013

Taking Back Forever by Karen Amanda Hooper

Synopsis
Taking Back Forever (The Kindrily, #2)Forever is worth the fight.

Maryah erased all memory of her past lives, but she couldn’t erase her soul mate Nathan, or his undying love. Now, Maryah and Nathan have a second chance at a future together, but first Maryah must remember the person she used to be and embrace her supernatural gifts—more than one kindrily member’s life depends on it.

Maryah’s power is Harmony’s best hope of finding her kidnapped soul mate, Gregory. But Harmony isn’t big on asking anyone for help, and she’s tired of waiting, so she’s taking matters into her own hands. Heaven help anyone who stands in her way.


- Goodreads

Opinion
Taking Back Forever was amazing just like Grasping at Eternity. It was impossible to  put it down, because  I wanted to know what was going to happen next. At first it was a bit weird to read some chapters in Harmony’s point of view, because I didn’t get a good grip on her in the first book. But in the end I loved seeing things through her eyes, because she’s so different than Maryah. Maryah grew a lot during this book. In Grasping at Eternity she was scared and insecure. But now she’s determined more than ever to uncover her past and to get her ability’s back. Maryah soul mate Nathaniel was also different than in the first book. in Grasping at Eternity he was a bit dark and lonely because he had lost Maryah, but now he was a happy guy. And that suits him much better than dark believe me. The rest of the group were the same as in the first one. The only person I missed in this book was April. I liked her in the first one, but now she only appeared once so I hope to see more of her in the next book.
So much did happen in this book that it never got boring and then there was the end of the book. Karen gives you an option a normal ending or one with a cliffhanger. And since I couldn’t put this book down I read one chapter more and choose the ending with a cliffhanger and believe me I’m dying to know what’s going to happen next. And I keep thinking about what’s going on. So if you hate cliffhangers don’t read it, because this one is huge.
So this book was amazing and I can’t wait till the next book comes out!


 
Extra
Author: Karen Amanda Hooper
Series: Kindrily
Genre: YA
Publisher: Starry Sky Publishing
Pages: 365 (Paperback)
Publication date: May 31st 2013
Other books:
  • Grasping at Eternity (Kindrily #1)
  • Fighting for Infinity (Kindrily #3) (Publication date: TBA)

El

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!