Sunday 28 July 2013

Stacking the Shelves #12

Showcase Sunday's/Stacking the Shelves aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. This Sunday meme is hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea and Tynga's Reviews:

Netgalley:

The Returned


For review:

Night Road Grasping at Eternity (The Kindrily, #1) Taking Back Forever (The Kindrily, #2)


Night Road by Kristin Hannah (Thanks chicklit.nl)

The Devil Drinks Coffee (A Kate Saxee Mystery, #1)


Which books did you get this week? Link me up!

 

El






14 comments:

  1. I've seen loads of poeple talking about The Returned, hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely sounds intresting, so I'm very curious about it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Nice looking assortment of books. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some good books this week! Night Road is peaking my interest!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read the first chapters and it looks good. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I`ve seen Night Road and Kristin Hannah quite a lot arund the book blogs, though I haven`t yet read any of the author`s books. There`re just too many books to read them all :(

    Thanks for stopping by at my blog!

    My Stacking the Shelves post @ Bookish Randomness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, days are just to short to read all the books you want.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Ohh, The Returned. I've seen that book around in BEA.
    Enjoy all your lovely books! :D

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've heard many great things about The Returned. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Oh, I LOVE The Kindrily series by Karen Amanda Hooper. I can't wait for book 3 now. :) Enjoy your books!

    My SS: http://skizzles22hu.blogspot.com/2013/07/showcase-sunday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for book 3 too. I hope that it comes out soon! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I've never heard of The Returned (is that weird?) but t does sound very interesting! I'll have to check it out! Hope you enjoy all your books! Great haul! :D

    ~ Maida
    Literary Love Affair 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than I'm glad you heard about it now :D Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!