Thursday 23 May 2013

Vampire Academy: Blood sisters (The movie)


As you all know (or not) Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead is turned into a movie. Filming will start any moment now in the UK and the release day is planned on February 14th 2013. So I thought that is was time to dedicate a post to this future movie. Below you can find an overview of the most important castmembers:

Zoey Deutch as Rose Hathaway
Zoey is a good Rose to me, sure she isn’t ‘exotic’ but well I can live with that. The only thing that bothers me is that I imagined Rose voice totally different than Zoeys voice. But I’m sure that I will get used to it. And we all know that Zoey is an amazing actress!

 
 
 
Lucy Fry as Lissa Dragomir
Never heard of her before and I’m not so sure about her looks. I imagined Lissa always a bit softer, Lucy has a strong jaw line. But other than that she’s fine and I’ve complete trust in the casting directors that they know what they are doing.
 
 
 
 
Danila Kozlvosky as Dimitri Belikov
Danilla is just perfect, sure he has to let his hair grow, but look at him! Yep I can perfectly imagine him as Dimitri. And that he’s Russian is definitely a plus point!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gabriel Byrne as Victor Dashkov
Well I’ve never seen a movie with him before, but he definitely has a Victor look.
 
 
 
 
Dominic Sherwood as Christian Ozera
He looks a bit ‘dark’ so he’s going to be a fine Christian.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Ogla Kurylenko as Headmistress Kirova
I always imagined Kirova older, but I think that Olga can pull it off.









Joely Richardson as Queen Tatiana

I think that she will be a perfect Queen.








Sarah Hyland as Natalie Dashkov

She definitely got the looks!

 
 
Cameron Monaghan as Mason Ashford
Isn’t he cute?! He’s another reason to go watch the movie! And he definitely got the right looks to play Mason.

 
 
 
 
 
Sami Gayle as Mia Rinaldi

The only thing that she has to do is let her hair grow and she will be perfect for the role.

 
 
 
 
Claire Foy - Sonya Karp

Yep definitely Sonya Karp. I can imagine her craziness already.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Other:
  • Edward  Holcroft  as Aaron
  • Ben Peel as Spiridon
  • Mark Lewis as Priest
  • Dave as Oscar (the cat)
 
Director: Mark Waters (Freaky Friday, Mean Girls, Just Like Heaven)
Screenplay wrighter: Daniel Waters (Heathers)
 
See you later xx
El

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!