Wednesday 20 February 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #2 - Belonging

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that we are anxiously awaiting is.

Belonging (Temptation, #2)
 
 
I left everything I knew behind.

But it was worth it. He was worth it.

No one thought an ordinary girl like me would last two minutes living with the Amish, not even me. There are a lot more rules and a lot less freedom, and I miss my family and the life I once had. Worst of all, Noah and I aren't even allowed to see each other. Not until I've proven myself.

If I can find a way to make it work, we'll be NOAH & ROSE

together forever.

But not everybody believes this is where I belong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
This is the second book in the Temptation series by Karen Ann Hopkins. And I really loved the first one. Since I read the first one I have been dying to know what would happen in the next book to Noah and Rose. I just can't imagine how there relationship will work out! You can read my review for Temptation (the first book) here.

Release date: April 30th 2013
 
 
See you later xx
El

3 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about this series. A little out of my norm, I think I need to finally give it a read. New follower via GFC.

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at "It was worth it. He was worth it."
    :)
    New follower! <3
    Beth @ YA Vixens
    Vixen's WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read Temptation. I've heard great things about it, so I need to read it soon. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!