Friday 1 February 2013

Releases in February

Hi!

Here's a list of books that will come out this month. And there are a few good ones!

The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)

The Indigo Spell - Richelle Mead
Need I say more? I just love this books, I really can't wait to get my hands on this book. Just 12 more days!
Release date: February 12th

Unravel Me - Tahereh Mafi
The second book in the Shatter Me series. I haven't read the first one yet, but it stands on my to-read list. So I hope to read them both this year.
Release date: February 5th

Sever (The Chemical Garden, #3)Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)
    

Scarlet - Marissa Meyer
The second book in the Lunar Chronicles. I haven't read Cinder yet, but I have heard many good thing about this book.
Release date: February 5th

Sever - Lauren DeStefano
The third and last book in The Chemical Trilogy. I have only read the first one so far and I really liked it. So I definitely want to read this book too.
Release date: February 12th

To which books are you looking forward to?

See you later xx
El



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!