Saturday 22 September 2012

I'm back!

Hi!

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while but I went to NYC for eleven days and I didn't bring my laptop with me. 
But now that I'm back I'm going to write my reviews for the books I've read. This books I'm probably going to review:

  • The Iron Fey - Julie Kagawa
  • Ironskin - Tina Connolly
  • Such a rush - Jennifer Echols
  • How to ruin - Simone Elkeles
  • Leaving Paradise - Simone Elkeles
  • Touch of Power - Maria V. Snyder
  • Obsidian - Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • The Lost Prince - Julie Kagawa 

It's going to take a while to review them all, but I'll try!

See you later xx

El

1 comment:

  1. the content of the story is very interesting an experience and new insights that I get after reading this article, thanks for very interesting information, we are waiting for other interesting information

    obat penurun lemak dalam darah
    obat pengapuran sendi lutut
    obat herbal penurun kolesterol tinggi
    obat penyakit lupus alami
    obat paru-paru bocor
    obat batu empedu
    obat herbal kencing batu

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!